Wednesday, February 3, 2010

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know Rub's, how much I love you. I love you more, and more every day!

(Just some random thoughts since I am a regular journaler now days!)

Rubee has been feeling a little under the weather the last few days so I have been able to spend a lot of time snuggeling her. Just the 2 of us, and I love it! I love to sing her this song when I rock her, it explains how I feel absolutely perfect. It's been something I have sang to her since she was attatched to my boobie:)
I hate to see her little spunky self feeling so blah, but I enjoy babying my not so...little, baby girl. She is precious! ALL day long she repeatedly asks me If I will hold her for just a lil minute. It melts my heart.
Sometimes I think that our heavenly father throws these little speed bumps at us at a very much needed time. To help us remember what is truly important and to put our job and housework on hold so that we can cherish these little moments. And I am TRULY cherishing them. My little darling is growing up and I hate it! But I love that she still let's me baby her;)

10 comments:

JO said...

she sounds like such a sweetheart. I wish I could make her cake but I won't be in Utah in May:(

Maureen said...

so sweet... we loved seeing you girls today. lets do it more often!

Jaci said...

love this post. so sweet. i feel the same way. those snuggles are priceless. hope Rubee is feeling better!

All About Us said...

I hate it when they are sick. The only lthing I like about them being sick is the snuggles! Hope she gets feeling better! So nice to talk the other day!

allegra said...

you are SO sweet. such a nice comment. i'm glad you stopped by:) Rubee is adorable!! and it's actually one of the names we're trying to decide on for our little one. it's definitely one of my favs. you guys are such a cute family! this post was so sweet. max has been sick too lately and so i can relate. he's been more snuggly and i love it!

Souli & Ashley said...

You are such a good mom that is so true sometimes we need a little reminder. She is such a darling little thing.

Kellee and Brady said...

I cannot even get over what a little babe she is! seriously wow she is such a doll! :)

Chelsea said...

thanks for your sweet comment. I love Burkell too!! your family is absolutely DARLING!!! :)

Nicole said...

you guys have the cutest little family!! you are so beautiful!!

Brooke said...

I found you! I know super exciting for you! I'll send you an invite to our blog just as soon as I make sure I've got the right e-mail address.