Friday, January 22, 2010






In loving memory, our Grandma Maxine- Thinking about her and gramps on this cold snowy day...Hope Gramps can feel our love. This picture is oh so sweet, I love how he is looking at her. DARLING. xoxo
On a brighter note I just wanted to post this picture that melts my heart. I love these 2 kiddos! We might just have to snag Easton for another sleepover... Don't you love their matching Jams?? Thanks Mannee and Papa!
Trying to stay posotive..this weather gives us an exuse to have some quality family snugglin-

















4 comments:

JO said...

love the matching jammies and the way your grandpa is looking at her....so sweet and endearing!

Kristen Archer said...

Hey, I just found your blog! What a cute picture of your Grandma and Grandpa. So sweet!

Jaci said...

I hear ya on trying to stay positive! does the winter blues hit you too? I'll admit they hit me. I am learning to relax though. Kids really teach us that! Well, they also can make us up tight, but you know what I mean. Or do you? lol! I'm rambling!

All About Us said...

so sorry to hear about your grandpa! I love that picture. I hear ya on the winter blues. I am not a winter person.