Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gracias Vegas!











Thank You Las Vegas for letting us escape the snowy Utah weather and come play and enjoy your lovely sunshiney weather! We had a joyous time! This was a fun last minute trip. We loved the spontaneousness (is that a word? if so.. I kinda like it) of this vacay. It was perfect! We left at 2am and drove through the night sipping warm beverages and catching up on much needed time together while our wee one slept. It was perfect!
Vegas exeptionally busy due to the Miss America pageant, however gave us plenty of pretty ladies to look at, and extemely long lines at Starbucks.
Rubee loved the M&M Factory but hence the picture above, she was MUCH to cool to wear the 3D glasses at the little theatre. She's embarassed of us already! Ahh! Silly girl!
It was a simple trip but amazing! In fact so amazing that I took only like 9 pictures total! WEIRD! We plan to do much more of these mini adventures in 2010! I am loving 2010 thus far! And I love this little family of mine even more!

9 comments:

olsoncompany.blogspot.com said...

how fun...I don't know if you know my blog...olsoncompany.blogspot.com I am glad you had fun, i think i would love the quite drive to just talk.

JO said...

what a fun little getaway! I wish I could escape the snow!

Brooke Douglas said...

So glad you guys had a great time! We are so going on your next Vegas adventure! Lets play! Talk to you this week! Muah!

Marc, Jessica, & Linkin said...

How fun! Thats nice that you can just take off! I love Rubee's hat it is so adorable!

Erin Rupp said...

I am so glad you guys had a rad time down there!! Good for you to take off! But geez next time invite me! ha jk :) Love ya!

All About Us said...

Ohhh that sounds like tons of fun. See you this afternoon!

Jaci said...

Fun! Love Rubee's hair/headband/warmer thingy! What ar those called?? lol!
My mom just bought me some and I love it!

Love Stitched said...

beautiful family....we need more mini vacay's in 2010 also! I think I am going to work on that!

mike|amanda|elle said...

thank you for the sweet compliment! well, it is very nice to "meet" you:) rubee is ADORABLE! i love your cute blog, and what a fun getaway!

elle's coat is from good ol' baby gap! too bad she's still so young & doesn't get around outside other than in her car seat; she hasn't gotten to wear it much because she+coat+carseat? they don't fit so well together!